Provide Holistic Education to Achieve Fullest Potential for All
Implementation of a national education system that prioritises the use of the Malay Language as the official national language and the use of the Malay and English languages as the media of instruction;
- 12 years of education for every student.
- A well balanced curriculum as well as suitable and uniform public examinations administered according to the level of education, including special needs, in all schools throughout the nation.
- Facilities for mathematics, science, technical and information and communications technology education in order to enable students to obtain knowledge and skills that are relevant and necessary in the constantly .
- Self-development and enrichment programmes through co-curricular activities in accordance with the national philosophy.
- Opportunities in higher education for those with appropriate qualifications and experience, such opportunities to be offered based on national needs as and when they arise.
Preparation of the best possible educational infrastructure in order to fulfill national needs.